Lovers of (flea) markets are in short supply in the Ardennes. Every day the area offers you the opportunity to browse one of the many markets. Below you will find an overview of these markets. Most markets generally start around 7am and last until about 12pm - 1pm. They are truly morning markets unless otherwise indicated.
- Monday: Marche-en-Famenne (1st and 3rd Monday of the month - Place aux Foires)
- Tuesday: Saint-Hubert (1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month - Place de l'Abbaye)
- Wednesday: Florenville (1st Wednesday of the month - Place Albert 1er and Place des Trois Suzanne) / Sedan (Place Crusse and Place Alsace-Lorraine - inside and outside)
- Thursday: Bertrix (In the market square or at the train station Place de la Gare) / Arlon (weekly)
- Friday: La Roche-en-Ardenne (2nd and 4th Friday of the month) / Tintigny (5pm until 9pm in the Halle de Han - indoor)
- Saturday: Bastogne (every other week) / Neufchateau (every other week) / Houffalize (every other week in the even weeks)
- Sunday: Bouillon (weekly)
Sunday: Arlon, every 1st Sunday of the month from 8am to 4pm.
Sunday: Florenville, every last Sunday of the month from 10am to 4pm.
On holidays and during the school vacations, in addition to the above-mentioned markets, there are many other pleasant brocantes (flea markets) in the area. During your stay, feel free to ask our reception for an overview of these markets.