- 6 persons
- 90 m² area
- 10 ampere electricity
Enjoy a wonderful camper vacation in the Belgian Ardennes. The camper pitch is partly paved, so you do camp on the grass, but with a hard surface.
We are often full, so we advise you to book in advance or give us a call. Of course we have all the camper facilities you need. The camper supply station is ideal for emptying and filling water tanks.
Prefer not to use a campervan pitch or are all the campervan pitches already full? Then go for one of the normal pitches, where campers are also allowed.
Advantages of a motorhome pitch
- Site with partly grass and partly paved surface
- Spacious pitch of approx. 90m²
- 10 Amp electricity connection (you need to bring the CEE euro plug male (blue/grey camping plug)
- Motorhome service stations at the campsite
- Excellent sanitary facilities
- The motorhome sites are located on sites 190 to 195 and 197 to 201. You can find them on the map.
- 2 dogs allowed per pitch
Please note: if you have an ACSI camping card or Camping Key Europe card (ANWB), please mention this in the comments field when making a booking. Any benefit cannot be settled afterwards or on arrival.