Comfort pitch with water tap and Ranger cabin
- 6 persons
- 90 m² area
- 10 ampere electricity
With a Ranger hut and water tap on your own pitch, you will enjoy just a little extra comfort and luxury. The wooden Ranger hut measures 1.95m x 1.65m and is just big enough to play in. Of course, it is also used as an extra place for your camping stuff. The water tap on the site provides convenience, because you never have to walk far for water.
If you book a ranger cabin, the children are automatically registered as real Ardennes Rangers. This means that they receive a cap and a special passport in which they can record their adventures with the specialized rangers. It really is a special recreation program!
Book a comfort camping pitch with water tap and Ranger Hut
- Ranger hut on the comfort pitch to play in
- Two pitches are available with Ranger hut and water tap
- Pitch of 90 m² average
- Usually located in a corner
- Electricity connection of 10 amps (you need to bring the CEE euro plug male (blue/grey camping plug)
- Water tap on your pitch
- Excellent sanitary facilities nearby
- 2 dogs per pitch are allowed
Please note: if you have an ACSI camping card or Camping Key Europe card, you can only book the Camping pitch, Comfort pitch or Motorhome pitch at a preferential rate in the correct validity period.